Coronavirus update – July 2021
With the further easing of lockdown, customers can now visit the Shop in Horrabridge by appointment or just as a drop-in. We continue to offer home & business visits, and also use remote software to resolve issues where appropriate. If you have an IT problem with a laptop or PC then please ring 01822 855796 for assistance. This number forwards to a mobile when the shop is closed. You are welcome to leave a message if we don’t pick up right away. Mobile signals are improving locally but are still pretty rubbish! Alternatively, you can ring us on 01822 855336.
Please be aware that scammers are busy phoning round as they know that most people are at home. Treat any caller, who claims to be from Microsoft, BT, Openreach, Amazon, Talktalk, Netflix or your Bank as though they have the plague and HANG UP. Do not engage them in conversation or let them have access to your computer! Do not respond to ‘phishing’ emails, or ‘vishing’ phone text messages. Send scam emails to email@example.com and please also password-protect the log-in to your computer. See the latest ‘weblog’ for more.
Remember: If it’s out of the blue, it’s not for you!
We at Buckland Computers offer friendly, helpful advice for all your home and business computing needs. If you have a computer problem then we will call to your home or business to fix it. Computers do not work 9-5 and neither do we. You can call us anytime on either number, seven days a week.
Follow Buckland Computers on Facebook!
- Bespoke computer supplier
- Computer & Laptop repairs and upgrades
- Large Format (up to A1 size) Printing Service
- Spyware and malware protection and removal
- Home and office network installation and maintenance
- Broadband advice and installation
- Web hosting & design service
- Video to DVD transfer services
- Buckland Computers recommends Kaspersky Internet Security to protect your IT equipment. Please contact us for information on licensing from Buckland Computers.