Coronavirus update – 24th June 2020
With the relaxation of lockdown rules, I can now have customers visit the Shop in Horrabridge again but for the foreseeable future, this will be strictly by appointment only. If you have an IT problem with a computer then please ring 01822 855796 for assistance. This number forwards to my mobile when I am not actually in the shop. You are welcome to leave a message if I don’t pick up right away. Mobile signals are improving locally but are still pretty rubbish! Alternatively, you can ring 01822 855336.
Please be aware that scammers are busy phoning homes as they know that most people are still at home. Treat any caller, who claims to be from Microsoft, BT, Openreach, Amazon, Talktalk, netflix or your Bank as though they have the plague and HANG UP. Do not engage them in conversation or let them have access to your computer! Do not respond to ‘phishing’ emails, or ‘vishing’ phone text messages.
Remember: If it’s out of the blue, it’s not for you!
We at Buckland Computers offer friendly, helpful advice for all your home and business computing needs. If you have a computer problem then we will call to your home or business to fix it. Computers do not work 9-5 and neither do we. You can call us anytime on either number, seven days a week.
Follow Buckland Computers on Facebook!
- Bespoke computer supplier
- Computer & Laptop repairs and upgrades
- Large Format (up to A1 size) Printing Service
- Spyware and malware protection and removal
- Home and office network installation and maintenance
- Broadband advice and installation
- Web hosting & design service
- Video to DVD tranfer services
- Buckland Computers recommends Kaspersky Internet Security to protect your IT equipment. Please contact us for information on licensing from Buckland Computers.
Website updated 24/6/20